Bleaching Powder Blonde & Blonde by abril et nature is specifically designed to reach the highest level of hair lightening and obtain crystal clear blonde color. No damage to the hair.
Benefits of using the Bleaching Powder Blonde&Blonde by abril et nature:
- Offers great lightening power to lift up to 9 levels.
- Recommended for all professional bleaching techniques (highlights, roots, gradients, decapage, descaling, streaks, etc.).
- Reinforces the hair's natural lipids.
- Prevents dryness and hair breakage during the bleaching process.
- Provides high hair protection.
- With a new, more compact formula that reduces product volatility.
- Ideal texture to facilitate the work.
- Hydration and protection (internally and externally).
Bleaching Powder Blonde & Blonde by abril et nature contains active ingredients that moisturize the hair and protect the hair fiber during the bleaching process.
Besides, they add softness and improve hair's resistance to breakage.
Sodium Silicate, Kaolin, Ammonium Persulfate, Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum / Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (guar) Gum, Chitin, Beta-glucan, Behenic acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA.
How to use:
1. Put the necessary portion into a non-metallic container in the following proportion:
1 part of Blonde&Blonde Bleaching Powder with
2 parts of Oxydant of abril et nature of 10 Vol. (3%), 20 Vol. (6%), 25 Vol. (7.5%), 30 Vol. (9%) or Oxydant Special Blonde (12%), as professionally required.
2. Stir until you get a homogeneous cream.
Apply the mixture.
The maximum time of exposure is 1 hour (as professionally required).
Do not exceed the recommended time limit.
Then rinse with warm water and wash your hair.
Chitin-Glucan: a new ground breaking mushroom derived complex which is exceptionally moisturizing and hydrating agent that protects and improves hair softness and strength.
Lipid enhancer: to prevent hair dryness and damage during the bleaching process.