The developer Nature Oxydant 20 Vol. (6%) is indicated to obtain a permanent, lasting and intense color. Recommended for dyeing dark shades and intensifying the colors and brilliance of the hair.
Provides complete coverage. Suitable for all hair types.
What is it indicated for?
To be mixed with the hair color dye NatureColor Plex by abril et nature to perform any on-trend hair coloring techniques with different levels of hair lightening for an optimal result.
The oxidants of abril et nature are emulsions formed by emollient and moisturizing oils and contain hydrogen peroxide (water hydrogen), with different percentage of oxidation, as required by bleaching/dyeing technique.
The choice of an oxidant and its volume depends on what your goals are, on desired result and on coloring techniques to be used.
* The more volume of the oxidant, the more levels of lifts when lightening your hair.
What benefits does it offer?
Benefits of using the Nature Oxydant 20 Vol. (6%) by abril et nature:
- Delivers just the right volume for optimal color development when dyeing.
- Specifically formulated to treat gray hair. Ensures 100% coverage of gray and graying hair.
- Thanks to its moisturizing oils of vegetal origin, protects and treats the hair.
- Strengthens the hair fiber and provides resistance to the breakage.
- Restores hair's natural moisture level.
- Takes care of the hair fiber repairing and nourishing it.
- Provides a soft touch and a shiny look to the hair.
Why to use it?
Contains highly nourishing ingredients and essential oils with excellent healing properties that form a moisturizing and protective film on the hair.
Besides, it has the same content of active ingredients as NatureColor Plex dyes of abril et nature ensuring thereby greater contribution and impact of those ingredients on the hair during the coloring process.
What products does the oxidants’ line contain?
- NATURE OXYDANT 10VOL, 20 VOL, 30VOL.
- NATUREOXY PLEX 25VOL.
- NATURE OXYDANT SPECIAL BLONDE.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-23, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauryl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Etidronic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phosphoric Acid, Parfum/Fragance.
How to use:
Hydrogen peroxide is intended for an exclusive use in conjunction with the hair dye NatureColor Plex of abril et nature to ensure achieving fixed and vibrant hair colors.
Please see full instructions on hair dye packaging and follow these thoroughly.
Warnings: Use appropriate hair dye gloves, preferably of single-use. Contains hydrogen peroxide – a substance that can be harmful to the hair. Therefore, it should be used by professionals.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention. In case of ingestion, seek medical help immediately. Keep in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Keep your face away from the nozzle or container opening. Keep out of reach of children.
Protective Oils of Vegetable Origin.